Tuesday 8 December 2015

uL!eZha, in many styles of drawing

I finally decided to post my self portrait pencil sketches in manga/anime style. These pictures are made by me and 3 of my best friends. Let's check them out!


I actually made this to challenge myself whether I could draw my own character in manga style or not. I picked one of my photo, then drew it on my sketchbook using mechanic 2B pencil. Check the result below!

uL!e, by Leo Baiser Girl (uL!eZha), 01102012


Here I also post my friends' sketches of me. They drew me as many different characters, which surprised me, but I knew they all love me so much. Okay, here we go!

The first one was made by Heru 'Helu-kun' Ocha.
He is my best friend who always sees me as a little girl.

I guess that's why he drew me as a school girl here.

Ully-chan School in Japan, HBR, 09062013

Next one was made by my little brother, Zen 'Zenong' Hotaba aka Bobey Fong.
He was much younger than me, but he was so mature.

May be that's the reason he drew me as a sexy girl like this picture below, hohoho...

uL!eZha, Bobey Fong, 09042015

Last but not least, was made by Kaoru 'Shiin-chan' Shiin.
He made my anime character using digital art.
I still can't figure out what he wanted to show or say by drawing me as this sleeping beauty.
But I appreciated him so much for his work.

uL!eZha, Kaoru Shiin, 13042015

Okay, that's it for this post.
Hope you like it!
Regards, uL!eZha

No comments:

Post a Comment