Saturday 5 December 2015

ARDA 3, A Parade of Famous Actress

Song Hye Kyo was the first actress whom I drew for practicing my skill. It was kinda exciting to draw her because she has very exotic oriental face. Besides, she is my most favorite Korean actress. Not so similiar, but I'm quite satisfied with the result.

Song Hye Kyo, uL!eZha, 12082015

Next one is Angelina Jolie. Yes, I agree that she is the hottest woman on the earth and also the most dedicated actress. She is my favorite, too. I enjoyed drawing her as her character was so strong and so powerful. I loved drawing the details, especially her sexy lips.

Angelina Jolie, uL!eZha, 18082015

Okay, next one is Kate Winslet. She is one of my most favorite. I fell in love with her acting in her most epic movie titled 'Titanic' as Rose, paired with Jack (Leonardo Di Caprio). I would love to proudly show this as the most realistic drawing I have ever done. And this was also the most difficult one, because I had to show her expression as the way it was. But I love drawing the details. Her closed eyes, her thick eyelashes, her sensual lips. I would love to draw her over and over again....

Kate Winslet, uL!eZha, 18082015

And this one is Kajol, an actress from India. She is my favorite Hindi actress, and also my favorite Jodi along with Shahrukh Khan. They are the most perfect couple who always make great Bollywood movie, such as Kuch Kuch Hota hai, Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham, and My Name is Khan. It was kinda hard to draw her expression because I had to show her sadness through her empty eyes. But I had great time drawing the details.

Kajol, uL!eZha, 20082015

Now, last but not least, Emma Watson. This one was made by request of my best friend. She loves Emma so much and when she saw my sketches on my facebook, she asked me to draw her. Well, as I never reject any challenge, so I drew her immediately. Not quite similiar, but she said it was okay. Hahaha...

Emma Watson, uL!eZha, 03092015

So, this is it for this post. Hope you like it!
Regards, uL!eZha

No comments:

Post a Comment