Wednesday 2 December 2015

ARDA 1, Self Portrait

uL!eZha, 13072015
When I first saw some pictures of realistic pencil sketches, there was one simple question crossed my mind.
"Can I draw like that too?"
Then I tried to draw one in many ways, from making rough sketches, outlines, and then the details. But there was too much distortion on the last result.
Then I remembered one of my best friend whose hobby is drawing, too. He usually makes images using a grid.
Yes, the boxes as proportion guideline for drawing. And I immediately tried using it .
I put some grid on my own photo (for first practice, I can be a little narcissistic, can’t I? Hehehe...), then I started drawing .
And the result? Walaaa...
Not look alike at all... !!!
But at least, I have tried to draw something without too much distortion compared to my previous sketches. And this is my first realistic drawing.
Hope you all like it.
Regards, uL!eZha

No comments:

Post a Comment